Older JCB 506b hydraulic problem

lundi 29 juin 2015

Just rebuilt the dash and cab wiring harness after sitting for a year after it all melted down in a fire. I took plenty of pics that I'll be posting later. Anyway much to my surprise pretty much everything seems to be working. except the boom extend & retract functions. When you hit the lever you can hear and feel it doing something the boom just doesn't move. I put my hand on the hoses @ the manifold on the cylinder itself and you can feel flow through them when you stroke the levers. Calling the local dealership tomorrow for some troubleshooting tips and maybe a price on the valve block. Just thought I'd throw it up on here and see what people had to say.
TIA


Older JCB 506b hydraulic problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire