new guy looking for advice on skid steers

mardi 30 juin 2015

OK I am new here, and hope I am asking this in the right place and correctly like.
I am looking to buy something for moving some dirt , stone , rocks and general debris.
I have a small property that has a decent slope to it, that is rather un even, and am planning to get a lot of back fill in, BUT will have to carry some of the back fill about a 100 yards across uneven ground with bumps and slight rolling side hills
I do NOT have much seat time in skid steers, or dozers or such.
BUt I have been using tractors a long time for planting crops, pulling plows and like attachments
But have used a few of the above equipment, but very little seat time, to know whats a better tool for my job at hand


SO, I am asking if, for the general use of moving clean fill to area's on my property
would I be better off with a skid steer, or tractor with a front end loader, or??
if a skid steer, would I be better off with tracks on a side hill and the un even ground, or would wheels be better?
second use of this what ever, will be for plowing snow, I have no pavement or concrete on the property, so NOT worried about damaging the ground, BUT when I plow neighbors drive ways , I don't want to be doing damages to them either> so, IF tracks, I would want rubber I gather?/

SO< what would you suggest as for type of equipment?
I am also looking at buying used, so, if anyone has any suggestions on models to look for or avoid, would be greatly appreciated
I plan to have a budget for about 15k
don';t have to spend it all, if I can help it, BUT I also want a reliable machine
and I could really use some tips on what to look for and out for on used things
I know tractors OKl, but as for actual construction equipment, I'm way gre=een, on what to look for, or even what to buy??
I thank you in advance , and appreciate all information you can offer me


new guy looking for advice on skid steers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire