Tree Spade on an excavator?

lundi 29 juin 2015

I did a search on the forum to see if there were any previous posts on this topic but after reading 6 pages of threads I did not find anything. Does anyone have any knowledge or info if it is possible to mount a conventional tree spade on an excavator stick?

I have been browsing mid sized excavators for some time now looking for a 70 to 120 sized machine for a number of projects on my farm. While I have not found the machine that makes me happy yet it did occur to me that perhaps another use for my excavator could be in my orchard moving trees with a tree spade.

One landscape operator I spoke to about just using a bucket on an excavator told me that he found he damaged or broke too many trees that way and said a spade works much better.

So it crossed my mind to ask the knowledable folks on HEF if they had any opinions/knowledge/experience with a tree spade on an excavator?
Dave


Tree Spade on an excavator?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire