New to me EX55UR

vendredi 26 juin 2015

Hi all,

Bought this last week. Was a local dealer trade in, price was right and its functional. I realize its a gray, but I'm a heavy equipment mechanic by trade and not bad at sourcing parts for orphans:) Dealer says its a 1997, not sure if I believe that. 6000 hours. Wix has filters for it.

I've read mother Deere can work with hitachi part numbers if you can get them for parts, but won't have any way to look the machine up.

What engine does this have? The later ones have Isuzus. Wheres the best place to find manuals?

Any words of wisdom for the old hitachi midi machines?

This is a homestead/toy/cherry picker for me and isn't relied on everyday, so I can deal with some nonsense ;) I'll have it until a nicer one comes along.

Any words of wisdom, stories, advice is greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
   


New to me EX55UR

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire