Cat D4 leaking hydraulic oil into final drives

dimanche 28 juin 2015

The dozer in question is a D4C hystat. I was checking the oil level in the final drives and the one on the right side was full enough that oil poured out the filler plug when it was removed. The finals call for 50W and since it's not nearly as dark as 90W, I didn't immediately recognize that it was hydraulic fluid. But then I noticed the hyd oil level had dropped. It's apparently doing it even when parked because after I drained it down to level with the filler plug, I checked again the next day and it was overfull again. Has anyone ever encountered this problem before? Also, will it hurt to run it this way for short periods as long as I'm not doing heavy pushing? This is a farm dozer so I won't have a chance to correct the problem until the winter.


Cat D4 leaking hydraulic oil into final drives

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire