Cat 950G will not go into 2nd gear??

dimanche 28 juin 2015

Hi, I haven't been on this forum for a few years but have used it many times for the great posts' to read and for technical info to repair our equipment. Lets face it, Heavy equipment we run is the lifeblood of this industry!!

Our mechanic replaced the trans in the 950G and second gear will not activate. 1st, 3rd, and 4th are fine but 2nd does nothing. It is supposed to be a rebuilt or good used trans. Is there a solenoid or wire not in the right place or something easy to check? Is there a website I can look at to help diagnose the problem.

I know this is vague but I am just trying to help out my new company I am working for. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, Charles


Cat 950G will not go into 2nd gear??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire