Track makes a squeak like there's something stuck in it?

dimanche 28 juin 2015

My 931B is working good but I was loading some clay I dug with the backhoe and sometimes(not always) the left track made a squeaking noise like something was caught in it when going in reverse. I picked the track off the ground and put it in gear and everything seems fine. There was no dirt or anything packed around the sprocket so I'm wondering what would cause that? I used it for few hours yesterday and didn't have any problems other than the ground being super hard. I didn't check at the bottom of the sprocket if there may have a been a little rock something stuck but it did look like the track wasn't centered on the sprocket.


Track makes a squeak like there's something stuck in it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire