Genie Z60/34 need help or service company!!!!

dimanche 28 juin 2015

I have a 2005 Genie Z60/34 aerial lift. All boom operations function normally but the unit will not drive but will steer. I cannot figure it out nor do I have the hardware/software to perform any calibrations, or tests. I am located right outside of Philadelphia, PA near the Philadelphia Airport. Does anyone know who performs on site service for this equipment in my area. I have not had much luck to this point. Also, any advice on how I could repair it myself would be great too....just in case I can't get anyone out to look at it.

Thanks in advance for you help!


Genie Z60/34 need help or service company!!!!

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

have lots of good used parts for your lift
harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Enregistrer un commentaire