Can someone help me identify this axle?

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

I recently acquired this trailer:

Name: mnyXSW8.jpg Views: 4 Size: 59.2 KB

The trailer itself definitely looks custom made, but it's the axle that intrigues me

Name: DzVBvmT.jpg Views: 4 Size: 56.7 KB
Name: G9KQVmD.jpg Views: 4 Size: 61.5 KB
Name: 6Q8eHQ0.jpg Views: 4 Size: 50.7 KB
Name: rNtpVh8.jpg Views: 4 Size: 50.2 KB

I've seen something similar on Scammell trucks in youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGbx_wmon8, but all of those look like driven axles, while mine is a straight 4" I-beam

Would you say the axle is custom made as well? I wouldn't think so, the quality of the welding on the axle is leagues above what was done on the trailer.

Also, how would I find out the load rating for such an axle?


Thanks
Attached Images
     


Can someone help me identify this axle?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire