Starter Issues It24F

dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Hey all,

Heres what I'm working with. Everything was running fine until the machine wouldn't cut off using the key. Went around and shut it off with the fuel solenoid. Then the machine would not start. After some helpful advice, I pulled the starter and it was burn up and still in the engaged (extended) position. So replaced the starter and the machine fires right up, but I can hear the starter is still engaged and headed for another burn out. Cut the power for the machine and the starter quit whining and then shut the engine off via the fuel solenoid.

So now if I cut the main power disconnect on, the machine tries to start up immediately. Even with the key switch disconnected. The machine will start and I can hear the starter still engaged.

Thinking there may be an issue with the fuse box now, and plan to pull that tomorrow and open up to look for internal short.

I have a wiring diagram for this machine thanks to a good fella here on this forum. Always have found the people here to be most helpful and know their stuff.

Just curious if anyone has something to add and there is something else I am missing. :Banghead

Praying for a fix so I can get back to work.

Thanks!


Starter Issues It24F

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.

Enregistrer un commentaire