Welder - quick spec advice

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hello everyone, love this forum! I am new to welding and want to get into it and take some classes and restore and rehab some old iron I have.

I am confused on some specs to look for as far as what’s needed for large equipment. If someone needed to repair Dozer blades or wheel loader buckets, what specs/ type of welder should I look for?

Also, can the welder be "toned down" to use on delicate sheet metal too? can same welder typically be used on thick plate metal and sheet metal?

I have access to 3 phase power and nice compressor as well, so I was thinking 3 phase welder.

Can you pretty much do all things you would need to with a MIG welder and plasma cutter that one might come upon in automotive, heavy equip, and antique machine repair?

I know some of these questions are lame, but I needed a place to start.

Thanks


Welder - quick spec advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire