john deere 490e pump sticking

lundi 27 juillet 2015

Howdy, I have a 1993 john deere 490e with a fabtek processor head on it. I recently removed the auxiliary valve body [the one that controls the fabtek head] to reseal it between the control valves. When I got it all back together, it worked fine for about 45 minutes but was still leaking oil. Then, one function started to stick the pump on when you used that function. If you shut the machine off, it would reset things for all other functions but would stick the pump on again if you used that one function in either direction. Convinced that the problem must be in that particular valve, I removed the whole valve body again. Somehow, one o ring was missing from in between the valve bodies. So, I replaced it and tried it again. No difference. Next I tried swapping pilot control lines and the problem stayed with that valve. So I disassembled the valve body for the 3rd time. This time I went through the suspect valve thoroughly. Could not find anything wrong. Thoroughly cleaned and put back together. This time, I changed position of the suspect valve body. The problem stayed with that valve body, but, now it would only stick in one direction. If you hit the opposite direction, it would unstick the pump. Hoping it would free itself up I took it back up on the hill to try it again. It worked this way for about 15 minutes, then it started to stick the pump on regardless of which function you use. Currently it is back at the shop. If you start it and don't touch anything, it is fine. As soon as you hit any function, it sticks the pump on. Now, I'm lost and have no idea where to look. I replaced the angle sensor a couple years ago. I tested voltage and have 4.4 volts at max squash. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Without some help, I'm about ready to fire up my 82000 barko log loader and eliminate this john deere from existence.


john deere 490e pump sticking

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire