Hough H 60

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hello everyone,
Just purchased Hough h60 for my snow operations, I been diagnosing a air over hydro. brake issue brakes were not working when purchased. The compressor is pumping. We ran air though and found a valve issue. We ran air though the other tank and found the master cyl and booster leaking air bad. Pretty sure going to need foot pedal. Does anyone know where I can get parts without the parts guy crying that's its a old machine and the salesmen calling me the following day about a newer one. I don't know what motor is but it is a strong IHC. I have a 1989 dresser 530 cummins and the Hough h60 appear to be similar in someways. I'm pleased with it's performance and should get small investment back quickly. Any knowledge and wisdom will be appreciated.


Hough H 60

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire