Looking to purchase my first pintle trailer

dimanche 26 juillet 2015

We currently haul around a 9000lb skid steer and a 9000lb backhoe. No immediate plans for anything larger. We are hauling them now on a 14k gooseneck behind a pickup.

We recently bought two dump trucks one is a international 4300 26k single axle and the other is a Kenworth w900 full size ten wheeler.

I would like to get a pintle trailer to pull behind either of the dumps so we only need to take one vehicle to jobs. A 14k trailer would haul either one ok but I think what if I got a larger trailer maybe 12-15 ton that could haul both? I also have a friend who is retired but has a full size backhoe and does odd jobs from time and does not have a truck or trailer. He pays someone to haul it everytime he needs it moved and if I had a big enough trailer I could do all his hauling for him and make some side money that way.

I have a class A so I can haul whatever I just am not familiar at all with these trailers, what I might have to pay, what to look for, etc.


Looking to purchase my first pintle trailer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire