John Deere 490 Travel issue

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hello everyone this is my first post and I just wanted to thank everyone ahead of time for being here and sharing the knowledge you have.

I have a late 80's early 90's JD 490 Excavator, Its just a straight 490. The computer was unhooked when I got it and the wiring was butchered. It has a travel issue after you run it for 30 minutes or so it will barely move itself around. Both tracks, all other operations function properly though. I have changed the return filter and drained all the hydraulic fluid from the tank, cleaned the strainer, No chunks of metal or brass were found in either. Is there a seal in the orbitals that could be leaking when the oil gets thin? Also I cannot find a spot to hook a test gauge to see what the pump pressure is. I guess I don't know where to start with the troubleshooting. What all did the computer do on this model? It doesn't appear to have any solenoids or anything, so was it just for running the gauges and leveling? The machine has had this problem since I got it. In all the shop manuals I have read it says that it should be 24volt system but mine is 12volt and it seems to start fine. Maybe someone has changed the starter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.


John Deere 490 Travel issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire