Hitachi ex200-2 pump question

mardi 28 juillet 2015

hello all , I just recently traded for a link-belt 3400 series 2 excavator , did some work for it, so I don't have much in it, basically what it weighs, none of the electronics work , not any, manual throttle cable, screwdriver on the starter to crank it , and pull the rope hanging out the side to kill the engine , going to tidy all this up when I get it back to the shop, but in the mean time it digs like its a new one , that is to say as good as I could expect a 20 year old hoe to dig. 4 or 5 hours of hard digging and it is still does a good job. That is way more that I can get out of my ex200-2, its always got some sort of an ailment, I am not a production operation you understand, but I am over fighting with the orange demon. ------THE QUESTION--------Can anyone give me some information on what do I need to do to the pump on my 200 to put it in----- SIMPLE MODE-----.


Hitachi ex200-2 pump question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire