Bobcat S175 dead.....need help

dimanche 24 août 2014

Hello I have a 2004 Bobcat S175. I have no power to anything and I started running lines down with no luck.



So far I have checked the battery and connections and they are good. Ran both red leads down (to starter and to relay with the 2 nuts) and getting power to both.



I checked the fuse panel and all the small fuses seem mine, I did have a loose relay fuse/switch. I pushed it in and the power came on for a split second and then nothing. I moved the relays around to see if it was bad and nothing.



I checked where the right panel, where the key is and I get power to one of the eight points on the plug that comes in but nothing no where else and nothing out of the 3 ports on the key plug.



I don't know of any other fuses or relays to try.



Can anyone tell me why I would have nothing, you turn the key and nothing come on no beeps, no lights nothing.



I am in a bad spot cause it is out on my property where I cant load it to take it to a mech or get a flat bed wrecker to it.



any help would be appreciated.



Thanks Mike





Bobcat S175 dead.....need help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire