can we safely substitute AW/32 10 weight for T0-4 10 weight when hose busts cat320c

dimanche 24 août 2014

Hello,

I have had a few hose busts lately on my CAT 320c.



I am having trouble finding access to TO-4 10 weight hydraulic fluid at times. It is Sunday and I need my machine to be prepping a set of football field concrete bleachers in the early AM. I blew a hose and just replaced it and I cannot get T0-4 10 weight fluid until tuesday afternoon.

But, I can get AW/32 10 weight which was a TO-2 spec in older excavators.



I have been very strict to run the T0-4 fluid.

IS it harmful to supplement with an occasional AW/32?



I am very particular about this machine and it's longetivity.





can we safely substitute AW/32 10 weight for T0-4 10 weight when hose busts cat320c

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire