Bobcat 743 attachment problems

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

hey guys new to this forum and need some help. Just purchased an older bobcat 743 that works perfect until today. I have a small farm and found myself in need of an auger to drill some post holes. Went out and bought a used auger with a couple of bits. I had the seller shower me how it worked and made sure he was drilling in a good Rocky area to make sure it worked under pressure. It worked great. Today I attached it to my bobcat and found it didn't work. Since I bought it Ive always wondered about that third pedal not working. Felt very loose. I also checked to see if the pedal arm was actually hooked up, and it is. Not sure what can be going on and how to even begin looking as I know very little about hydraulic systems. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thks in advance





Bobcat 743 attachment problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire