Hydraulic oil requirements for '08 L190

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Pretty silly of my to ask , I guess. Such a simple question, but better safe than sorry.



I have an '08 L190 and the Operators Manual states I should use API CH-4, CG-4 (actually they can't make up their mind which one) :rolleyes: SAE 10W-30 Engine Oil.



I was looking online at different oils and comparing prices and I saw a Valvoline? SAE 10W-30 diesel oil. I didn't know they made diesel oil in that weight.



I just wanted to make sure they mean the regular conventional oil for gas engines and not a diesel oil for the Hydraulic oil in my skid steer.



Again, I know, stupid question, but just want to make sure. :o



Thanks for your help!





Hydraulic oil requirements for '08 L190

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire