Swing bearing play Hitachi ex200

mardi 23 septembre 2014

I am looking at a 1998ex200-5 with 11,400 hrs. I was lucky enough to call a service outfit to ask about an inspection and it turns out they did one on the machine 2 weeks ago. The report was e mailed to me with several issues present. The swing bearing play is noted as R - .060", Front 0.070", L .060" and 0.080". The mechanic noted this as "worn out". Does this spec out as totally pooched and needing immediate attention or would I get a bunch more hours out of it?

A note was made that the pump drive had "no oil" ..... I don't even know exactly what the pump drive does, but this can't be good.

The service manager took my number and said the mech will give me a ring, but I haven't heard back yet.

Regards,

Alan





Swing bearing play Hitachi ex200

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire