Almost dreading this already. JD 310E. Several problems

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

My neighbor has a JD 310E. I'm pretty sure the hydraulic pump is operating at 50% or less, so it's definitely week. But the biggest concern is the transmission. You can put it in Forward and it may do nothing, it may surge slightly, or it may pull off normal. Reverse is same way. All gears. Sometimes driving it will quit pulling. Just this past week it started making a clicking/grinding noise. It may pull to start with, then quit pulling and make the noise that sounds like an impact wrench. I would think transmission fluid is low, but someone added about 3 quarts to it and it didn't improve. Sometimes when it's suppose to be moving but isn't, with it still revved it may start pulling again by itself. I've tried using the clutches, switching direction of travel, engage and release parking brake, yet nothing seems directly related. It just seems to pull at random. Electrical issue maybe? I'll definitely check the fluid level but what else would cause this?



So a week backhoe that actually moves would be a huge plus right now. I was in a low spot today and only after pulling forward 2', rolling backwards 2' about 418 times it finally made it's way completely out of the low spot. I decided to leave the backhoe alone while I was still in a good mood.





Almost dreading this already. JD 310E. Several problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire