Case 580 SM II Seat Recovering Options?

dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Hey all,



I just took delivery of my backhoe and the seat is kind of grungy, so I'm considering fixing that. It's a Case 580SM Series II with the SEARS mechanical suspension seat. It looks like I could just take the seat and backrest off (with the metal trays) and take them to a local upholstery place to be recovered, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of a company selling replacements? That would save me hassle of trying to get to the upholstery place during the work week, and not leave me without the machine while I'm waiting on them to be done. The Case parts manual seems to show the seat and the back are available, but you have to buy the entire tray/cushion/cover which is going to cost quite a bit more ($500 or so). Any other options anybody knows about? Thanks!





Case 580 SM II Seat Recovering Options?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire