Merry Christmas to all who post on HEF.

mardi 23 décembre 2014

Yair . . . And so another year has almost passed and (in my opinion) HEF remains probably the most informative and entertaining site on the Internet.



It is a pleasure to come here and although I have been known to make waves I have found admin. to be fair and effective . . . thanks fellers.



Local time is 12:30 PM on Christmas Eve and I have just finished smoking some turkey legs to have cold for lunch tomorrow . . . it will be about 34C on our verandah and no place for a hot Christmas dinner.



We have had some rain but drought conditions prevail in much of Australia and my brother, who lives in Longreach advises that temperatures have been up to 45C and a maximum daily temperature of below 40 has been a good cool day.



Merry Christmas and take care.



Cheers.





Merry Christmas to all who post on HEF.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire