Older Cat 235LC - upgrading cab/controls???

mardi 23 décembre 2014

This may seem dumb but is it possible..... have an older Cat 235 LC (32K1025 serial #) and the sticks for the bucket and boom are mounted on pedestals ahead of the seat... big levers coming up toward you... this makes me want to lean forward to use them and thus my back ends up pretty sore at the end of a full day in the seat.. I know I should sit back and straight but then my arms feel like a monkey flailing around... I've seen the newer Cat 235's... even 1980 model have a nicer cab with the controls more mounted to the seat similar to newer machines... so is it possible if I could find a decent "newer" cab than mine and swap? I'd really like to upgrade to a newer machine but probably not in the cards until after next year hopefully.. and even then I might even want to try to keep this old beast around and get a second smaller machine...



Sorry I got a little windy but is it possible to swap cabs to a newer styled controls? Thanks guys.



Chris





Older Cat 235LC - upgrading cab/controls???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire