Looking for a low hour machine, but which one?

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Budget: Up to $30,000

Needs: Mostly light to medium duty grading and removing small trees (under 4" dia. pine trees) and brush. I am looking for a non track machine because I want a machine with lower maintenance. I will be using on flat sandy land with occasional standing water. A little better ground clearance is important and I want enough power for the occasional heavier workload.

Research so far has me looking at the Case SR220, New Holland L220 and Takeuchi wheel models. I really like those because it looks like the visibility would be good.

I live near the Florida Everglades and am concerned about machines with a lot of bells and whistles (electronics) because of the very high humidity we have here but will need a good air conditioner!

Would really like to get some input on machines I should be looking at or preferably the exact machine I should get.

As always, thanks for your help.

Steve


Looking for a low hour machine, but which one?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire