3208 cat injection pump issues

mercredi 30 mars 2016

I recently purchased a 613b cat scraper which has sitting for years. Its got that ol 3208 and doesn't have but a few hundred hrs on it but it has sit without being started for 10 to 15 yrs. I drained the old yellow looking fuel put in fresh and purged the air, cracked the lines at the pump and spun it over. The purge pump appears to b getting enough fuel to the pump and when loosened it is under pressure at the pump. The shutoff selenoid is working by pulling the plunger up. I did pull the top off the pump and nothing is rusted and the fuel is clean inside of it. I unscrewed the spin on fuel filter poured it out which looked clean but **** yellow. I rinsed it with clean fuel and put it back on. I'm gonna put new on but just preliminary and didn't look dirty at all. Its hitting on a couple cylinders but wont start. I loosened all the injection lines at the pump and spun it over and it appears to be pumping fuel thru only 3 or 4 lines. Being the engine sit for years I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to check or free up to get it running. I don't have a clue when it comes to injection pumps. Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated.


3208 cat injection pump issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire