Takeuchi tl8

mardi 29 mars 2016

I was dropping my Tak excavator off at the local dealer today for scheduled PM. One of the salesmen approached me and asked if I would like to take a TL8 back with me to the job I am on and run it for a few days. Hey, I am not one to pass up the chance to earn some money with a free to use machine. Never owned a CTL or ran them either. I must say this thing is a beast. The dealer just got in the new TL12 vertical lift machine and the video online does not do this machine justice. It is like no
other CTL I have ever seen, I read on here some guys were waiting to check them out. I will say you will no be disappointed. That being said has anyone recently bought a new TL8 and if so are you happy with it. I cant say enough good about the TB153FR i own and have been pondering adding a CTL. Any opinions either way would be appreciated. Thank you


Takeuchi tl8

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire