When is it time to change bottom pins & bushings?

mardi 29 mars 2016

Howdy. I've got a 2006 New Holland LT185.B track loader I bought used about a year ago. It's a 10,000 pound machine and the tipping weight is about 4,000 pounds I think.

The bottom pins, as in the two biggest closest to the ground, have about 1/8" of play in both of them. I can see this when I lift the bucket high and shake the front of the machine back and forth.

It operates fine but looks like the grease isn't held in there too long and well due to the play in the area. Is that the bushings and pins fault or the seals?

When does operator know when the pins and bushings need replaced and what's a fair price and source for a set?

Do these commonly fail if using to lift 3,500 pound bucket loads? Or do they typically only get sloppy but don't break? I want to finish a project over summer and am planning if i should delay finishing it or complete and then repair over winter, which I'd like to do. Thanks for advice!


When is it time to change bottom pins & bushings?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire