Having hydraulic issues on 1967 AW Super 200

samedi 26 mars 2016

Grader was working, sat for a year or so, tried to use it, hydraulics dont work. Upon pulling levers testing, busted an old rotten hose on the front end. Eventually found a hose and replaced, still not working. I didnt feel like the pump was putting out sufficiently, so I took it to a local shop, long story short, I replaced it. I still have little (some, but little) fluid on the pressure line feeding the input side of the control bank. There is some type of pressure valve on the tank, that the 1st line goes to from the pump. Ive had it off, but I cant seem to get it fully apart, I cleaned what i could see and disassemble and put it back on.
I can adjust that screw in this pressure valve until it makes my pump tighten up and slip the belts that drive it, which makes me think this pump is making pressure and "deadheading".
Im not exactly sure what this pressure valve does, but I think I do. Would someone who knows what I mean, please explain:
1. what exactly this part does, and
2. if this piece is bad, where/how can I get one? All i see on it is "FAWICK"

Thanks in advance. Im by no means a hydraulics guy (obviously), but I am trying to figure it out.


Having hydraulic issues on 1967 AW Super 200

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire