Cat 308e setup security code and now locked out.

dimanche 27 mars 2016

Right folks,
I feel a right ******** as installed security code on 2014 cat 308e and now I'm locked out.
Spent two and half hours trying every code I would ever use.
So approx six months ago tried setting it up but didn't manage to install it. I know I did change the code but what we wrote down and recorded isn't working and I'm not sure if I had tried again at some point but ???
Anyhow there has been a few excavators going missing locally so decided while washing off and servicing to turn on the security, followed by the book and hey oh locked out.
Question
What can I do now?
Does the dealer have to visit yard to sort?
Finally just to make things worse boom was stuck out of the door while servicing so couldn't lock up, ended up dragging digger out with the hook loader so I could go home. 🙈🙈


Cat 308e setup security code and now locked out.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire