Ford 555a filters and fluids

mercredi 30 mars 2016

I picked up a 555a for what I consider a fairly good deal. It appears to be a beast of a machine. This is my first backhoe, to be used on our rural property for light earth moving, projects and the like. Paid 4500, starts and runs great, can extend the hoe and it barely moves (all pins very tight). About half the hydro hoses are new and one cylinder has been repacked. After 30 minutes neither side leaked down after being shut off. The bad is the cab has no doors or glass and fair amount of rust. Will be cutting and welding that issue later. Most of the electronics dont work.

That said, I ordered a service manual but it will not be here for 2 weeks. Can anyone please help me out with a list of filter and fluid part numbers?


Ford 555a filters and fluids

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire