Volvo EC35 electrical gremlins

dimanche 27 mars 2016

So long story, my grandfather in his 80's decided he wanted to be able to move dirt with something other than a shovel and wheel barrow and bought a used EC35 for him it worked well. He might of used it once every 6 months for a couple hours. He passed away this summer and I've ended up with the Volvo. I've used it a few times and its done OK. Yesterday I fired it up and drove it about 25-30 ft and started digging a small hole and the hydraulic boom lost all power, tracks and blade work fine.

I've read a few things on here and a couple other places that are stating that its a fairly common problem and generally the computer/display is the culprit. However at $3000 to replace is undoable for me. One gentlemen pondered if it would be possible to bypass the computer and install manual switches to engage the hydraulic systems and add gauges to monitor the engine functions? I have done zero trouble shooting at this point and that's next on my list but I really prefer manual controls/readouts to computer displays.


Volvo EC35 electrical gremlins

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire