Hello New member intro

samedi 26 mars 2016

Thought I would join for info and share any knowledge I may contribute. Started with a 580B 30 yrs. ago now 4 hoes later have a 2004 580SM. Have always done as much of my mechanical work as possible myself (trial and error often ). I'd never thought of going on a forum to ask advice in the past.
The problem I'd like to solve is my hoe doesn't like to shift out of 4wd without a lot of back and forth or lifting the whole machine and flicking the switch a no. of times. I imagine there must be a solenoid some place but I have no idea where to check the connections and solenoid itself. Or if it could be the switch its self which I plan to trouble shoot tomorrow. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Bill


Hello New member intro

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire