Wing Nut - Washer for Case 530CK model 32 Backhoe part needed

mardi 29 mars 2016

Hi Everyone,

Newer owner here and I have a 1963 530CK backhoe/Loader. It was missing one of these star/wing nut washer type things that helps hold the backhoe on the tractor. It works without it, but sometimes pops off with only one holding it on at the bottom. Pictures below. Can anyone tell me exactly what it is called, and possibly point me to some places that would have one I could purchase? Case dealer said they don't sell them any longer, and the last time they did they were $175.00. I went to Heinz & Sons in Mishawaka, IN yesterday but only saw about 8 or 9 backhoes among the thousands of tractors they have there. I think the case part number is D34027.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jaime

Name: Case_530_Backhoe_Star_Nut.jpg Views: 4 Size: 47.3 KB
Name: Case_530_Backhoe_Washer_Nut.jpg Views: 4 Size: 50.2 KB
Name: Case_530_Backhoe_Washer_Nut_2.jpg Views: 4 Size: 42.1 KB
Name: Case_530_Backhoe_Attach_Point.jpg Views: 4 Size: 41.3 KB
Attached Images
    


Wing Nut - Washer for Case 530CK model 32 Backhoe part needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire