Case 680H needs extendahoe hoses replaced

mercredi 23 avril 2014

I purchase a 1981 Case 680H and when I use the extendahoe it leaks hydraulic fluid inside the dipper like a siv . Assuming that the issue is just a hydraulic hose, can I replace them without removing the bucket and extendohoe dipper? I was thinking if I just removed the top extendahoe cylinder cross pin, I could extend the piston a few inches out of the enclosed dipper towards the elbow, just enough to access the cylinder hose fittings. The 680H is larger than the the 580 so there is more room to work inside the dipper. Is this a workable shortcut?



If not how can I take off the extendahoe dipper in my backyard without a hoist or second machine? How much does the extendhoe dipper portion weigh.



Thanks in advance for the help!

Ron




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire