backhoe side shift problems

lundi 22 septembre 2014

Heh guys, I have a ws500 articulated loader with what appears to be an original factory backhoe. It has what I would describe as a manual side shift. There are two hydraulic rams that lock to the frame by pressure only. There is no hydraulic side shift I have to pull myself across with the hoe. These rams only have one hard pipe each so I can only assume they release through pressure release. Anyway, for the life of me I can't get them to release. I can crack the pipes and push the rams back but as soon as I rev to pull it across they lock back on. There is a pipe going from the valve to another control valve which is part of the slew and slows the slew as I reach full lock so I think the issue might be there somewhere. My question at this point is, does anyone know if there is a sequence that has to be followed for the sideshift to release?





backhoe side shift problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire