need help Mitsubishi ws500

lundi 22 septembre 2014

Hi guys. I have an old ws500. 5t articulated loader with a backhoe. It's quite rare so hard to find info on it. Anyway, it has a quick hitch on the front similar to the cat integrated tool carrier system. Possibly even the same as I believe cat and Mitsubishi were in bed when they built this. The attachment hooks on the forklift currently are made out of 32mm plate. 1 1/4 inches? I am about to get brackets made up to connect my 4 in 1. I was going to use the same 32mm plate but I saw a photo of the bucket for the it28g, same size bucket at around 2m wide, 7 foot? appears they have reinforced the top hook and holes for the hydraulic pins and used thinner plate. This might save some cash. Wondering if anyone had any advice about how I should go about this. Thanks.





need help Mitsubishi ws500

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

How did you get on finding information on your loader.

Anonyme a dit…

How did you get on finding information on your loader.

Enregistrer un commentaire