530 CK primary fuel filter question

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

I have just replaced the injection pump and was installing a new set of filters, I got the new filters and cleaned up the housing. When I went to install the primary filter it just falls in the housing....I have to be missing some parts inside the filter housing, like a spring large flat washer ans some seals etc.

Does anyone have a filter housing they could take some pictures of and post the components inside the housing in addition to the element?

I can't find a good break down of the filter housing anywhere. I bought the filters from Coleman equipment, maybe it wrong filter but I think I am missing parts in the housing, there was no filter in it when I took it apart.



Thanks

Mark





530 CK primary fuel filter question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire