JD CT 332 How tight should loader joints be?

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi all, I have a John Deere Ct 332. One or two of the nuts that hold the loader arm joints in place have been coming loose. Lock washers don't work. Next I will use locktite red. Before I do that though I want to make sure they are too their proper tighteness. I'm not looking for a torque spec. Basically, I can tighten them as much as possible with a big breaker bar. Then I can run the machine to shift the weight on that joint and then re tighten a little more. At that point, I will take the nut off, apply lock tite and re tighten. Does that sounds correct? Or am I not supposed to tighten all the way because it would restrict joint movement? Thanks





JD CT 332 How tight should loader joints be?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire