Remove air filter housing on L190

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

This is embarrassing, but I can't remove my air filter housing on my New Holland L190. I have tried everything to get it off and cannot seem to do it. It should be very easy to do, but it WILL NOT unlock out of its position no matter what I do. I have removed the yellow tab that is inserted at the top of the housing that locks it in place, but it only moves maybe 1/8 inch or less. The manual says to turn it to the 11:00 position. No go. I mean, how hard can it be? VERY HARD! :(



I just looked at the manual again and it looks like the lip on the tab faces in the downward position. When I got the machine, the tab was facing UP and was very hard to get out and back in. Now I know why! It looks like having it in the wrong position might have messed it up somehow to where it will no longer move out of its locked position.



Any ideas? :confused:





Remove air filter housing on L190

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire