Cat 936F brake fault light

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Just purchased this loader knowing it had no brakes,#8AJ01502,I was pretty sure I knew what was wrong,and so far so good.The peddles were froze solid.The pivot,rollers,and plunger were all a big ball of corrosion.and one air valve had a big groove under the o ring.So two new air valves,peddles and mount ass'y and the service brakes work perfect.My problem is the monitoring system still flashes.The code is,low hydraulic brake pressure.There is also a light for low air brake pressure that does NOT come on.The only pressure switch I can find on the hydraulic side is for overstroke of the master cylinders,and cannot find reference to repair, low hydraulic brake pressure in my service manual------ The brakes work great,I think I have bad pressure switch that I'm not seeing.Im working outside in the snow so maybe I'm not looking hard enough.





Cat 936F brake fault light

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire