Versalift hydraulic bucket rotator

mardi 25 novembre 2014

Hello, first post here and had a question about my 1991 Versalift VST4000I bucket truck. It has served me well since 2004 but today it left a decent sized hydraulic fluid puddle under the rotatable man bucket/ basket.



After removing the fiberglass covers I can see that the fluid pours out from underneath small hydraulic rotator that is attached to the bucket. This is the rotator that swings the man bucket/ basket left or right on the end of the boom. Not sure what the technical name for this "rotator" is but I'd like to see if I can get it resealed or get a replacement. It's about 6" in diameter and about 8"-10" tall with bolts around the top and bottom for attaching to the equipment.



Any one ever see one and could tell me what the technical name for these rotators are so I can try to find a replacement?



Also got a former railroad company 1985 RO Stinger Crane that I'm going to restore that sits on an International body with a DT466...great engine.



Thanks!





Versalift hydraulic bucket rotator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire