Digging a basement with a 955L

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Hello all. I just bought 10 ac of land here in Central NC and will be looking to have a house built with in the next few years. The lot is some what flat with a gradual slope. We really want to build a 1600 to 1800 sq ft house with a basement, but after speaking with a builder about it, they claim that a basement will add 35K to the cost of the house. I have a CAT 955L that I can use to dig the hole with, but what I don't have is experience digging basements. I do have a lot of time in the seat digging stumps and clearing land and I feel very comfortable doing this, but I would consider a basement to be a more precision job. Is it as simple as digging an oversize hole to a correct depth or is it a lot more involved? Do y'all think that I will be able to save my self some money by using my machine and time to do this or leave it to the contractor? Thanks, Mike





Digging a basement with a 955L

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire