Old crawler typical fun

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Well as I finished my foundation hole rough in I developed some nasty leaks, first was a fuel leak then a hydraulic filter seal then a old line blistered thru, that was back in September. I had started the house project, been working to finish up the new shed and as worse always gets worse my work place went down for a 18 month overhaul and I went on a 3/1 night shift twelve hour schedule of 3 nights on and one off from 7pm to 7am until last week(51 days on schedule).



I got hot after it as temps went to 60 yesterday and after almost $400 in new lines and four hours effort I have my old machine back to fighting trim. Too bad it is so muddy it almost sticks in its own tracks! and I can't get anything done with it! Oh well, back to working electrical in the new house and now old man winter comes a strolling back in.





Old crawler typical fun

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire