New member intro

mardi 25 novembre 2014

Hello everyone: I am a new member and just joined a week or so ago. I am recently retired after a lifetime operating heavy equipment in the UK and in Canada. In my time have operated loaders, dozers, scrapers, excavators and graders. Started on loaders B100 drott and later operated Cat 933, 951,955,977,983 scrapers TS14, Cat 627,637, 651 and my favorite, D8 and 463 pull scraper. Dozers ran Track Marshall 55, Cat D4, D6, D7, D8. Ran a D9 with Kelly ripper for Stokey Plant Hire for a short time. Didn't spend too much time on graders or excavators, somehow they didn't appeal to me.



I am a bit shocked at how much I am missing work. Didn't seem that good at the time, long hours etc, but now I realize they were good times. Thanks to this site I am now able to hear what others are up to, see great pics and videos and generally feel I am back into it a bit. Keep up the great work.



Old Dozerman!





New member intro

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire