transmission line leak - ford 4500

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

I have a leak in one of the hard lines from the transmission filter to the pump (I think it goes to the hydraulic pump). There is a threaded coupler on the end where the pump(?) is but the line goes straight into the transmission filter housing with no threaded coupler.



I am debating what to do:



1. I can remove the line and repair it via TIG welding (that I can do), or



2. I can replace the entire line with a hydaulic hose. My question here is, how do it connect to the filter housing & how do I get it out of the filter housing? The line is currently a little loose at the filter housing anyway. The line from the filter housing to the top of the transmission is tight.



I do not have a source locally to get a new hard line made.



Any other ideas are welcome as well.



Thanks,

John





transmission line leak - ford 4500

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire