Ford 4500 losing prime

vendredi 26 juin 2015

My 4500 will sometimes stall when it idles too low or if a heavy load runs it down to a low RPM. To get it to restart I usually have to bleed the #2 injector at the injector. It's happening more and more frequently and trying to get it bleed out does not always work. I am looking for the solution. I don't know if the injectors need to be serviced or replaced or if there is an issue with the pump. There are leaks on the pump because it is always wet. I also am not certain that it is even timed right

Also, 2 nights ago it stalled and I left it with the fuel on overnight, it fired right up the next morning without bleeding
Last night it stalled and I left it with the fuel on again. I had to bleed #2 to get it to fire this morning
This afternoon it stalled, was a bear for bleed and it ran about 5 minutes before stalling again. I just walked away at that point and typed up this post.

Pump is a Lucas CAV
TYPE
DPA 3232978
SER 23469ZH
DFIS-22556

Name: IMG_1815.jpg Views: 5 Size: 48.7 KB
Name: IMG_1490.jpg Views: 5 Size: 35.3 KB
Attached Images
  


Ford 4500 losing prime

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire