John Deere grader Topcon 3dmc2 GPS calibration problems

jeudi 25 juin 2015

Hello everyone I am a first time poster but have read a lot of great things on this forum. I run a 2011 872gp with the high speed Topcon GPS. I just have to throw this out there to see if anyone else is going through the same problems i am. My issue is every time I to the blade trim calibration it always wants to adjust the cross slope .2 percent. So to check it I won't hit the "finish" and restart the box and to another blade trim and its right on the nuts. Everything is calibrated perfect I know how to do all that and have had the Topcon guy out and he has done it and its all good so please no response back that I'm not doing that right. Thanks. It's tough to notice the calibration issue changing just gps' ing all the time but I also do a lot of work in 2D and that's where it really noticeable. I want my old 14h back cause that thing was always right on! Haha. Please sign up and response to this if you have the same problems because its very frustrating not cutting the right grade. And if your running the 3dmc2 system and its always perfect let me know cause then it might be an issue with the machine. Thanks all.


John Deere grader Topcon 3dmc2 GPS calibration problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire