Odometer Fraud Cat D5G XL by Dan Trotter of Heavey Equipment Haulers of Oklahoma

jeudi 25 juin 2015

Hello all,
just wanted the community to know what has been happening.
Please be aware of this guy and his company!

I purchased a Cat Dozer from Dan Trotter at Heavey Equipment Haulers of Oklahoma also known as HEHOO.

They had it advertized as a 2006 with 5K hours on the machine and a new motor.
Turns out it is actually a 2003 piece of equipment, with at least 9,095 hours on it.

I contacted him and asked for my money back or I will contact my lawyer.
His response was to await my attorneys contact.
So my lawyer sent him a letter advising him that odometer fraud is a federal felony, carrying a prison sentence ranging from 18 months to 7 years without parole.

Trotter didn’t seem very impressed.

I just filed a complaint with the local police in town.
They loved the case as I have plenty of evidence and advised me to go to the attorney general as well as the BBB and the NHTSA.

I don’t know what Trotter is thinking but he is in for a ride.

Please let me know if anyone has experienced anything like this.

I’ll keep you posted.
Attached Images
  


Odometer Fraud Cat D5G XL by Dan Trotter of Heavey Equipment Haulers of Oklahoma

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire